lauantai 8. kesäkuuta 2013

Photoshoots from Elle

Fashion conquers all
Kim Kardashian, styled by Nicola Formichetti, in vintage Chanel earrings
"I don't think I've ever yelled at an ex-boyfriend. Ever. I'm not a yeller. I'm not a fit thrower" - Taylor Swift
When work's a circus...
"Revenge" girls gone graphic
Naomi Campbell in Louis Vuitton
Claire Danes on ELLE's February 2013 cover
Style Lesson #10: get sporty, literally
Style Lesson #2: super-glamour from the '50s feels elegant now, too
Jessica Biel with designer Jean Paul Gaultier on the roof of his Atelier
See Jennifer Lawrence on December's cover
"I don't love the idea of playing another woman who loves fashion and is slightly flawed in New York City" - SJP, Women in Hollywood 2012
Kristen Stewart in ELLE
Elle 2008
City and Country. Photo: Laurie Bartley; styled by Kate Lanphear
Marc Jacobs spring 12
Kuvat: pinterest.com/elle

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti